IP.com is pleased to announce the InnovationQ Summer 2015 Release. Our new solutions and features continue to address industry use cases and provide the most efficient workflows for you.
Here’s a summary of what’s new:
- Current Assignment – we’ve updated our patent data (based on INPADOC and USPTO information) so you can now view, filter, or chart the current legal assignees.
- Updated Document View – so you can better access information, we’ve improved the handling of very long documents and added a Family tab.
- Add and Share Document Notes – you can now add and optionally share custom annotations on individual patent documents.
- Improved and New Visualizations – you can more easily navigate visualizations and utilize numerous existing and new views to summarize and filter your results.
- New Result Exports – you can now quickly package authority/publisher PDFs and/or the system-generated previews (translations) from your results into a single ZIP file.
- New Knowledge Base – to assure you can understand the capabilities and facilities available in our platform, we’ve introduced an integrated facility to rapidly answer your questions.
As always, our solutions are not possible without customer comments and use case requirements. We appreciate our continuing dialogue with our customers, which ensures that the InnovationQ platform drives value to your organization.
For more information on the InnovationQ platform or IP.com, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.